The Annual General Meeting of shareholders (AGM), held on 29 April 2022, adopted the 2021 financial statements. It also approved the appropriation of the results for the financial year 2021, including a gross dividend distribution of EUR 0.60 in cash per ordinary share subject to dividend withholding tax. The ex-dividend date was 03 May 2022 and the payment date 06 May 2022.
Also, the following resolutions have been adopted during the AGM:
- To discharge the members of the Board of Directors
- The remuneration report (advisory vote)
- To determine the appropriation of the results for the financial year 2021
- To appoint PricewaterhouseCoopers Accountants N.V. as the independent auditor for the financial year 2022
- To re-appoint Mr. Y. Gottesman and Mr. B. Stuivinga as non-executive directors of the Board of Directors
- The remuneration of the CFO
- The remuneration of the committee membership of the non-executive directors
- Amendment of the Articles of Association for the name change into Acomo N.V. and to increase the authorized share capital of the Company to € 45 million
- To extend the designation of the Board of Directors for a period of 16 months as the competent body authorized to issue ordinary shares and to grant rights to subscribe for ordinary shares. The authorization is limited to 10% of the issued ordinary shares as at the time of authorization
- To authorize the Board of Directors for a period of 16 months to restrict or to exclude pre-emption rights entitled to the shareholders in connection with the issuance of or grant of rights to subscribe for ordinary shares
The AGM presentation has been published on the Acomo website.
On Tuesday 26 July 2022, Acomo will announce its 2022 half year results pre-market.
Download press release (UK)
Download press release (NL)