The Annual General Meeting of shareholders (AGM), held on 22 April 2021, adopted the 2020 financial statements. It also approved the appropriation of the results for the financial year 2020 taking into account the pay-out of an interim dividend
€ 0.40 per share in August 2020. The Board motivated the proposal not to pay out a final dividend with regards to the
objective to immediately reduce the term loan taken out to partially finance the acquisition of Tradin Organic that was closed on 30 December 2020.
Since no final dividend payout will take place, there won’t be an ex-dividend date this year either.
Also, the following resolutions have been adopted during the AGM:
• To discharge the members of the Board of Directors
• The remuneration policy (advisory vote)
• To appoint PricewaterhouseCoopers Accountants N.V. as the independent auditor for the financial year 2021
• To extend the designation of the Board of Directors for a period of 16 months as the competent body authorized to issue ordinary shares and to grant rights to subscribe for ordinary shares. The authorization is limited to 10% of the issued ordinary shares as at the time of this authorization
• To authorize the Board of Directors for a period of 16 months to restrict or to exclude pre-emption
rights entitled to the shareholders in connection with the issuance of or grant of rights to subscribe for ordinary shares
The AGM presentation has been published on the Acomo website.
On 22 July 2021, Acomo will announce its 2021 half year results.