The Annual General Meeting of shareholders (AGM), held on 26 April 2016, adopted the 2015 financial statements and determined the dividend due to holders of ordinary shares for the 2015 financial year at EUR 1.00 per share. After deduction of the interim dividend of EUR 0.40, which was paid out in August 2015, the final dividend amounts to EUR 0.60 per ordinary share in cash, subject to deduction of 15% dividend withholding tax. The ex-dividend date was 28 April 2016. The dividend payout date is 11 May 2016.
Also, the following resolutions have been adopted during the AGM:
- To discharge the members of the Management Board and the Supervisory Board for their management respectively their supervision thereon.
- To appoint Mr. A. Goldschmeding as a new member of the statutory Management Board and chief financial officer effective as of 26 April 2016.
- To re-appoint Mr. B. Stuivinga as member of the Supervisory Board.
- To appoint PricewaterhouseCoopers Accountants N.V. as the independent auditor for the financial year 2016.
- To extend the designation of the Management Board for a period of 16 months as the competent body authorized to issue ordinary shares and to grant rights to subscribe for ordinary shares. The authorization is limited to 10% of the issued ordinary shares as at the time of this authorization.
- To authorize the Management Board for a period of 16 months to restrict or to exclude preemption rights entitled to the shareholders in connection with the issuance of or grant of rights to subscribe for ordinary shares.
On 21 July 2016, Acomo will announce its 2016 half year results.
The Management Board and Supervisory Board.
Download press release (UK)
Download press release (NL)