The Annual General Meeting of shareholders (AGM), held on 25 April 2019, adopted the 2018 financial statements and determined the dividend due to holders of ordinary shares for the 2018 financial year at EUR 1.00 per share. After deduction of the interim dividend of EUR 0.40, which was paid out in August 2018, the final dividend amounts to EUR 0.70 per ordinary share in cash, subject to deduction of 15% dividend withholding tax. The ex-dividend date was 29 April 2019. The dividend payout date was 9 May 2019.
Also, the following resolutions have been adopted during the AGM:
- To discharge the members of the Board of Directors.
- To re-appoint Ms. M. Groothuis as member of the Board of Directors.
- To appoint PricewaterhouseCoopers Accountants N.V. as the independent auditor for the financial year 2019.
- To extend the designation of the Board of Directors for a period of 16 months as the competent body authorized to issue ordinary shares and to grant rights to subscribe for ordinary shares. The authorization is limited to 10% of the issued ordinary shares as at the time of this authorization.
- To authorize the Board of Directors for a period of 16 months to restrict or to exclude preemption rights entitled to the shareholders in connection with the issuance of or grant of rights to subscribe for ordinary shares.
- On 18 July 2019, Acomo will announce its 2019 half year results
Download press release (UK)
Download press release (NL)