The Annual General Meeting of shareholders (AGM), held on 26 April 2018, adopted the 2017
financial statements and determined the dividend due to holders of ordinary shares for the 2017
financial year at EUR 1.10 per share. After deduction of the interim dividend of EUR 0.40, which was
paid out in August 2017, the final dividend amounts to EUR 0.70 per ordinary share in cash, subject to
deduction of 15% dividend withholding tax. The ex-dividend date was 30 April 2018. The dividend payout date
was 10 May 2018.
Also, the following resolutions have been adopted during the AGM:
• To discharge the members of the Board of Directors.
• To re-appoint Mr. Y. Gottesman as member of the Board of Directors.
• To appoint PricewaterhouseCoopers Accountants N.V. as the independent auditor for the financial
• To extend the designation of the Board of Directors for a period of 16 months as the competent body
authorized to issue ordinary shares and to grant rights to subscribe for ordinary shares. The
authorization is limited to 10% of the issued ordinary shares as at the time of this authorization.
• To authorize the Board of Directors for a period of 16 months to restrict or to exclude preemption
rights entitled to the shareholders in connection with the issuance of or grant of rights to subscribe for