The Annual General Meeting of shareholders (AGM), held on 25 April 2017, adopted the 2016
financial statements and determined the dividend due to holders of ordinary shares for the 2016
financial year at EUR 1.15 per share. After deduction of the interim dividend of EUR 0.40, which was
paid out in August 2016, the final dividend amounts to EUR 0.75 per ordinary share in cash, subject to
deduction of 15% dividend withholding tax. The ex-dividend date was 27 April 2016. The dividend payout date
is 11 May 2017.
Also, the following resolutions have been adopted during the AGM:
• To discharge the members of the Management Board and the Supervisory Board for their
management respectively their supervision thereon.
• To re-appoint Mr. J. Niessen as member of the Supervisory Board.
• To appoint PricewaterhouseCoopers Accountants N.V. as the independent auditor for the financial
• To extend the designation of the Management Board for a period of 16 months as the
competent body authorized to issue ordinary shares and to grant rights to subscribe for
ordinary shares. The authorization is limited to 10% of the issued ordinary shares as at the
time of this authorization.
• To authorize the Management Board for a period of 16 months to restrict or to exclude preemption
rights entitled to the shareholders in connection with the issuance of or grant of rights
to subscribe for ordinary shares.
• To amend the articles of association of Amsterdam Commodities N.V. in order to implement a one-tier
• To appoint the current Supervisory Board Members as non-executive directors taking into account the
original resignation schedule of the former Supervisory Board.
• To approve the remuneration of the non-executive members.
On 20 July 2017, Acomo will announce its 2017 half year results.